<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/3942948366532788594?origin\x3dhttp://caffeine--rush.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Caffeine Rush.
Don't Wanna Be Torn
Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 7:03 AM



I feel so torn .
Not much much of a difference of how i felt from yesterday :(
Actually, i never really knew i treasured every single one in 1e1 until yesterday .
But the good news is that everybody loved the drawing :D it was a tribute to 1E1 2OO9 .

Profile



Natasha ★

August 17 is Potato King Day, get me a present, folks.
I have a plump cat called Spud and i love him very much.
I like: cats, food, friends&family.
currently a ftpss kid.
I am very strange, sorry :]
spammers and mean people are FAR from welcomed here

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

music is awesome :3

run away from this freaky blog! run far away!


Credits

Specially made by Julie(L), Thanks alot :D ilyily!!

Designer: everlastingroses!
Background: doughtnutcrazy

Music box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com